Many friends asked me why so lonely, but I was not lonely, just no one to chat with, that's all.
During recess, I went to Amy's classroom and saw her standing right beside the door.
Don't worry Amy, I'm fine now. Hope you don't be moody too, smile!
As long as you are happy, I'm happy. =]
We chatted awhile, then back to our classroom.
After 10th period, we met up again and walk together. Too bad she don't let me help her again.
Next time must let me take it, since u said today so many books to carry ^^
I just don't know how to describe my feelings, when I saw you, you warmed my heart deeply.
and I'm trying hard to spend every second with you.
I don't want to give you a deadline, because as long as I love you, I will wait for your answer patiently. When you're ready, just tell me. Though, don't push yourself too hard. Just tell me when you're prepared to step to a new stage. =]
Hope you don't mind that I'm saying this in my blog.
I will wait for you!
Today, I helped my mom and sis make pineapple tart. I will try to bring it to school by this week, hope you like it! =]
sister and my mom doing pineapple tart
Messy..>.<
Mission Accomplished! xD
I forgive all who have offended me, not for them, but for myself. Cheers!
- End -
