Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new year, A new starting point..

First week of the school ends. Life goes on...
Nothing special, just normal schooling like previous year.
Well, everyone changed like never before.
I still can't believe what I saw in front of me,
I guess everyone are affected by this coming exam , SPM.
They are holding books and FOCUS in class during lessons!
Argh, I could feel the pressure and I forcing myself to study everyday.
Everyday, it just end up with tons of homework to complete.
After everything done, it's already 10pm plus.
This week I have already talk with friends on phone almost every single day,
maybe should I say I miss my holiday's friends too much and I just can't hold back the feeling and bond between us.
Nevermind, it's over.
Perhaps, I should let it go...

LM
Friday, there was a meeting with the form 4 at BB2 after school.
I just couldn't understand why, but in the end the plan changed.
Only JY and CM conduct the meeting but not 15 of us.
Reason: Afraid the form 4s will be pressured.
Anyway, I couldn't say much but just let it be. Just curious what exactly going on..

The sky turned dark and the rain falling in drops.
Just met up with Amy and we chatted.
After that we gave a wave of hands and say goodbye.
But then, I met her again and she's walking slowly with a big black beg with curtain in it.
She was on her way back.
I wanted to help carry it but she rejected due to my arm's injueries few days back then but she hand it to me in the end.
I gave her a hand. It was freaking heavy.
For a girl, it was impossible to carry such a heavy stuff with a single hand, but she did.
After she left, I went back to school.

Something happened, the Wakil Stor door lock spoiled.
We tried continuously but failed to unlock it.
Oh hell, it's going to rain again and our stuff was locked inside the room.
Few of the committees tried to hook Huey In's and Huey Shin's stuff out of Wakil Stor.
It was FUN! XDD
Soon, We get permission from Pn Tee to change the lock.
wait, wait and still waiting...
After two and a half hours of waiting, the door lock was replaced.
Now, we have 2 locks instead.
Hope it won't spoil again.
It's really troublesome =.=


So much for today, will update it once I'm free =]
Happy Always!


-End-
P.S : Deleted all my previous articles.