Sunday, January 18, 2009

Trip to Angels Children Home

Today, me and Adrian with his mom pay a visit to the orphanage home.
We took off around 11pm and it's was nearby O.U.G housing area.
After we reached there, we helped to shift the food and drinks from the van.
I saw a bunch of kids with different races and ages sitting at the living room.
They're happy when they saw us coming in with lots of things.
Adrian 's uncle started giving out present to them.
They introduced themself one by one to us, the youngest is 4 years old and eldest is 14 years old.
The present is wrapped and full with sweets in a water bottle. Not bad at all. =]
They sang a few songs to entertain us, the first song quite touching, but I can't remember the song name, Argh.. X.X
Then, we also gave them ang pau since chinese new year is around the corner.
The supervisor in charge of the orphanage house chat and tell us their stories and family backgrounds. Many are really in a pitiful condition.
If I got the chance, I will adopt and raise them up. For sure.
Around noon, they enjoy eating KFC. It's finger licking good! XD
One of them ate 5 chicken parts and he was just 7 years old. He's call " King of the Chicken". LOL
We chatted until they finish their meal and we leave.

After that, we having our lunch at the restaurant not far from the orphanage house.
We ate " lou shang" and some other special dishes. The adults chit chat and have fun during the lunch. We went back home after we finished our lunch.

Fortunately, Clement came back home from school camp. It was a 3days 2 night camp.
Then, I take out my homework and start doing the urgent one. It was quite a boring afternoon.
Around 4:30pm, Yuan Hong called us to play basketball with him.
We enjoyed playing basketball at the basketball court until we are dry out.
Then, we went back home and have some water.
After that, we went cycling at another garden until 8pm.
Everyone finding us, LOL.
Later, we have porridge as for dinner. The porridge is "sweet" because his maid add in a lot of fish and salted vege.
Anyway, I went back home at 9pm, dad fetched me home.

Photo Section:

Angels Children Home


One Big FAMILY!


They're singing with this gorgor.


Present Giving





KFC for lunch! =)



-Extra-
I shouldn't be so angry today, for just a minor problem. I won't waste a single minute on sad things anymore, cheers!
Sorry, to Amy. Be happy =]

- End -