Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time for a change

Today after I reached dewan kuliah, the door was locked.
After awhile, I saw MunMun walking slowly, I still keep pushing her to open the door.
Guess what, her finger swollen red, and it was seriously injured to me.
Her finger clamped by the car door, accidentally. How sad..Sigh...
Then, 3rd and 4th period, we went in school hall for the career talk.
I still remembered I got " E-C-S ", good job prospects and I think it suit me best! ^^
After recess, Suzanne called few of us to help her take books from the book store.
Just walk out the classes then saw Pn Lim Yoke Keng caught me,
she said my hair didn't comb, very fuzzy and want me to cut it as soon as possible. Crap..-__-
Nevermind, after we went book store, saw Adrian lean against the wall with the "china teacher".
Then, I met one of my form 1 friend too. A cute one. LOL.

School dismissed, went to my cousin's house. We had a good talk in the car until home.
talk half way, my aunt said one of my cousin nearly get kidnapped by some gangster or someone else. They want Rm30k+. They call through china telekom line to Malaysia and want my uncle to meet at one of the restaurant in Ipoh. But my uncle can't find it, so in the end he went back home. Guess what? My cousin came back home in peace. My uncle being tricked but luckily didn't pass them the money. They file a report at the police station. After a few days, those guys rang up again, they said if don't give the money they will beat my cousin. The last call was yesterday night 10:20pm.
Hope everything get well soon.

" Pleasing personalities will lead to perfect harmony "
That's what I learnt today =)
and
Study hard for the form 5 ! XD

- End -