Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Unpredictable Surprise!

Well, today I'm been waiting for the surprise since 12am. haha
Luckily I managed to fall asleep after I prayed for everyone. ^^
It's all worth waiting for so long, until I saw you today.
I brought pineapple tarts for you and my friends, the committees.
Though, I'm still wondering what the surprise you wanted to give me.
You called me to eat during recess time, and you put "it" on my table without telling me. >.< style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">Amy. It surprised me!
Now I know why you want called me to go down for recess and chased me back to class. XD
Haha, so I planned to stay back and accompany you. ^^
It's was a hard decision though, because I promised my parents and my aunt.
But, don't worry. In the end, everything goes well and managed to fully occupy my day with you!
After a long run, I hope you manage to finish your homework in time and take a good rest. =]
Don't stay up until so late!

Amy, you changed my whole life, you enlighten me and cheer me up when I'm down.
And now, I always see hopes for every tomorrow day and of cause trying smile everyday! =)
Well, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.
waiting for you,
I Love You! Amy

Sorry, it's blur. T.T
- End -