Though, I'm snoring in the class frequently. Not enough sleep. zz
Rushing to complete my physics peka and some homework.
In the end, I lie down my head and slept for awhile after chinese period. En Ng Kok Yew came in and started teaching BM, he walked to the end of the class. Luckily my friend woke me up, if not I'm really in serious trouble. Aiks.
time pass really fast. It's end of the day of schooling.
I made up my mind to go Mid Valley to buy some reference books.
I met up Adrian and he followed me to Mid Valley by public transport.
We ordered food at the food court and ate our lunch there.
We chat a lot during our meal. After that, we went sightseeing and went to MPH bookstore.
I wanted to buy a year planner and essay reference book.
After I bought those things, we look through the bookstore until 4pm.
Then, we went home by public bus.
Adrian, I wanted to tell you, YOU CHANGED A LOT !
Anyway, nice chatting with you today. =]
While standing on the bus, the driver stopped and want us to switch to another bus.
After that, I heard some aunty and uncle said vulgar words and scolded the driver badly.
Normally I will feel annoying and wanted to shut their gap.
But today it's totally different. I'm neutral and try to think in a positive way.
Just felt calm and peace deep inside my heart.
Oh well, it's hard to describe what I wanted to say here in text.
- Extra -
Sorry! delayed for few days and I finally remembered to pass the LM key chain to Jared.
Hope you like it =]
These few days I wanted to thank my parents, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, Amy, Adrian, Clement and many more, for helping me along my new journey. Thanks!
Oh yeah! The moon was round and shining brightly these few days.
Enjoy =]


Photo too small, aiks.
Anyway, Chinese New Year coming soon. Hope everyone happy always =]
Okay, I will end here, it was a tiring day.
Bye
- End -
