Friday, January 16, 2009

A Special Day For Every Society

Now, I'm freaking tired. Luckily I rest for 2-3 hours after back home.
If not I really can't go school for tomorrow lessons.
Today, after everything prepared, all of us started decorating their own club and society.
The electricity in the hall keep on blackout, almost 10 times in an hour.
interview was not an easy job. Imagine you're talking to 50people or even more in the school's basement. You will definitely dry out and seek for fresh oxygen. XD
Oh well, interview in the basement delay due to frequent blackout. Great..-.-
Today, it was a hot and tiring day. I felt that many germs in my throat, dry out easily and voice changed. I forget to drink a single drop of water after so many hours, until evening only I noticed.
For all the form 4, WELL DONE and DON'T BE SAD, as long as you tried your very best, you should be proud and satisfied for your own achievement. Anyway, don't push yourself too much. It was just a task for you. Though, I don't know why the form 3 was so hardworking to recruit members, hope all the form 4 can forgive them, on behave of all form 3, I will like to say Sorry to all inconvenience. Forgive them! =]
Oh yeah, I bought some "toys" during Gerko Day, It's unique and quite cheap for some stuff.
In a blink of eye, it was 3:30pm and Gerko Day ends here.
I went Wakil Stor with group of LM members, the cookies is a special gift for Amy after she reach her target. Though, sharing things with other people are just nice =]
Personally I love the Nestum Cookie! Taste nice and suit my taste buds! XD
Hope you all enjoy the cookies, I appreciate it! THANKS!
Well, I can't celebrate MunMun's birthday because I'm rushing home to cook.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MunMun! If u learnt driving already, please fetch me !
Sorry, can't celebrate for this final year. I regretted! T.T

To all form 4, you all did well today please make sure you take a good rest today and don't let this task hold you back. For those who can't make it and gave up. Try harder next time, I have faith in all of you! All the best! Cheers!

Here are some photos of the day:



Things I bought during Gerko Day. Thanks Adrian!
Remember to give Wei Ci =]


Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!
Nestum Cookies and Chocolate Cookies


Honey Raisin Cornflakes!

Hope you all like it! ^^
Enjoy this very special day! hah!
Special thanks to Jared, Adrian, Amy, Suet Ping, and those who help out today.
Thanks to all Form 3 and 4 members for showing your love to LM.
I appreciate it, take a good nap. Long way to go though =]

Take care everyone, chao.


- End -