Monday, January 12, 2009

A Special Day To Remember =]

Every Monday, I have to duty for assembly duty.
Argh, I always hope that other committees will help me out.
Fine, last Friday I told Adrian to come over to help after he reach,
he turned up to help when we are arranging the chairs at assembly ground.
Anyway, at least he came to help. Thanks
Oh yeah, I get caught by En Lean. zz
He called me to cut my hair last Friday but I didn't.
Then, he was so angry that nearly want me to stand there for period of classes.
Luckily, he is nice, cut my hair and talk nicely.
Enjoyed talking with him, Anyway, his cutting skills was not that bad. Thank you! LOL
Oh well, schooling was fun enough!
After school, all of the committee ate at canteen.
Omg, I just LOVE the peanut. Addicted. XD
After that, we went to Wakil Store.
Preparing for this coming Hari Gerko which held on this coming Friday.
After discussion and explanation, we started to cut and cut.......
Then, we started dao gei..LOL
See this!


Three dao gei fellow..XD


Not smiling..=.=


Huey Shin + Dennis
They just love taking photos


what so funny? XD


Oh well, end for today.


Extra for today, what a surprice man.
Have alook at this.


During day time


During night

Mom made it for me, it's was awesome and special to me!
Thanks Mom, I LOVE YOU =)

- END -