Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Thank You, Only For You

I have been worrying the whole night.
Thinking what will be the next step for me and you.
I'm just worried it will affect you and wasting all your efforts.
I'm afraid it will ruin your dream,
Sorry, I think too much. =[
I'm relief and happy when you gave me such a positive answer that really comforted me, a lot.
It settled down all the worries that hid inside my heart.
And when I look in your eyes,
I know,
I have faith in you and we can go through that hardship together.
Your smile, warmed my heart and it brings rainbow for my days.
Thank you, for understand my feelings and willing to face it together with me.
I'm glad that you willing to give up of what your friends told you and accept me.
You are the one I smile with, live for, dream with, love....
And, the best thing about me is YOU!
Let face it together! =]
♥ you, Amy.




PS: Take care everyone, don't fall sick again!


- End -