Many of my friends just skip school and sleep at home. lazy bumbs XD
First thing, I went into Wakil Stor and saw Chang Meng doing some recruitment stuff.
Then I cleaned up some leftover and head to AV room.
After assembly, PBC members came to collect two big soft board from me.
They need to return it before next friday and will be fine if they return late. >.<
Pn Chia blacklisted them because of some minor problem. How sad.
Surprisingly, I sit with Chee Yong in class today because there's a empty sit beside him.
We chat alot even during lessons.
He's kinda funny today and keep singing those tadika's song. LOL
Okay, school dismiss and I met MunMun and Leng Hue at AV room.
MunMun gave me an "orange" and it was SWEET!!
Oh yeah, many of us saw Chang Meng scold his junior for some gerko deadline stuff.
They been punished and push up for 40 times. >.<
After half an hour, I followed Adrian to his house. His mom fetched us to Amcorp Mall for lunch.
We ate Uncle's Chilli Restaurant. I ordered a lime cincau, wanted to try it because it seems weird when mixing lime and cincau. But, overall it taste nice and without flavoring.
Thanks for the meal though =]
Okay, at night. His dad fetched us to eat crab. It was expensive. Rm150. -.-
Well, it was my 2nd time eating in my whole life. It's was a hard time eating the meat of the crab.
After that, we went to mamak for supper with yuan hong and jared.
Yuan hong and Adrian keep stay away from the cigarette smoke.
On the way back to Yuan Hong's house, we play with the Jusco's trolley. It was fun =]
After we reach his house, we started playing chinese chess.
We discuss and invented a new game with 4 countries.
The game last for almost 1 and a half hour. OMG.
Anyway, It was a nice game because we are cracking our brain for every move.
Then, we walk back home and sleep.
*Not in a good mood*
- End -
