Haha, it's okay. You doing the right thing at the right time.
I'm glad you can concentrate on your studies!
Oh well, it's was a surprise when I heard Amanda said that there will be a small party at Foyer Dewan Kuliah during our recess. It's was to celebrate Kellye 17th birthday! Happy Birthday Kellye! Happy vacation too! =]
btw, the cake was creamy and delicious! Thank you!
Anyway, my school bag broke when I took it up during school dismiss.
It's was bought since end of form 1 year. Now, I guess I need to put it aside. T.T
Though, I went to Mid Valley alone since no one want to follow me, haha.
Well, met up with Amanda with her friends at Sushi King, but the birthday girl was not there. Too bad.
I bought a sling bag which is white in color. Hope it suit me best! >.< Anyway, thanks for those who lend me money today, I appreciated it and will return it by tomorrow. I promised =]
Today, was a special day to remember for both of us. Hope you know what I'm trying to say. hehe ^^
Anyway, hope you will be more happier and cheerful along the journey with me. The two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. ^^
I LOVE U from the bottom of my heart!
New bag!
Sorry, I went to help teacher to find a student for counseling.
Sorry, I made you worried and disappointed. Forgive me.
Sorry, I made you worried and disappointed. Forgive me.
- End -
