I can't spare some extra time with you during recess today.
Sorry! >.<
Well, today there's really a spot check at school, but they just picked randomly.
Hope no one get into trouble in class 5S6. Cheers!
I planned to stay back today since it was the last day of school and want to see you once more before the 1 week new year holidays start. ^^
Dear, sorry to keep you to waiting at reading corner, I was so eagerly to see you once I saw it's 1:30pm.
I went block A to find you, up and down, in the end I went back to reading corner and I found you there. Phew~
I enjoyed listening to you and your friends chit chatting during lunch time. And, I have a great time listening to it and having fun with you guys. Thanks! ^^
Hey, I enjoyed the day with you, in the library. Hope you find your own interest some day later, you don't need to rush, take your time to think slowly and if got any problems occur, find me! =]
Then, we took off to canteen to chat with Adrian about some stuff and MunMun talked so much until I'm shocked. @.@
Oh yeah, JunYang don't be mad and aggressive. Calm down like you always tell me to.
Hope you don't keep in heart what happened to the boards today. It's over. Smile~!
And, I remembered today I slept during Ng Kok Yew's BM period, he saw me sleeping and luckily my friend woke me up. If not my name is going to enter into the BlueCard. Lucky Me^^
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year guys !
Take care for those who falls sick.
I will miss you in the coming week. T.T
- End -
