I don't want to be an introvert,
I don't want the feeling of emptiness deep inside my heart,
I don't want to be left out..
Indeed,
I want to hang out with friends,
I want to be more socialize with them,
I want to help as much as possible,
I want to make myself useful..
Well,
I'm trying to alter all these bad feelings but seems like I can't escape from loneliness.
Everyday, it's just me typing in front of my computer screen, nothing more.
Parents slept or not home. Sister stayed at hostel studying.
It's just like a cycle of everyday. I just can't stand it! damn it...
Everything on the computer screen was VIRTUAL.
No true feelings, No bond, Nothing! Everything is UNREAL. It's just plain text or picture...
And
I always tend to fake a smile in MSN, hoping everyone to be more happier.
I know it's sound stupid but I really don't know why..
Maybe, when I saw someone happy, it will warmed my heart and satisfied..
I just can't bear with it, to find a reason to live.
Nevermind, I'm trying to let it go..
I guess this is so called REALITY.
sigh, who cares...
- END -
