Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Hey, I'm back!
Happy Chinese New Year and may all your dreams come true in this Ox year.
This week really full with trips, went to Ipoh, Penang and Kedah.
But now, still at Kedah though, later going to Penang again. XD
Now I'm using my uncle's laptop to online.
Help him to transfer files and fix his laptop and at the same time use the internet to blog. ^^

This chinese new year really killing me. Boring >.<
No new year mood at all, because all relatives came late.
And, don't even have a reunion dinner for this chinese new year.
Just steambot and normal meal.
Ang Paw also just a few. Haha. Aiks
Damn it, you all left me alone at home. sigh.

Anyway, I had a great time with all my cousins. =]
Celebrate my grandpa and one of my cousin birthday on "Nian Chu Er".
Crowded with all my relative that night.
Though, this chinese new year keep stuffed with various food and drinks.
But, lucky I got the chance to climb my uncle's mountain with cousins.
The mountain is full with dragon fruits, red and yellow.
Cousins and I helped my uncle to collect coconuts, durians, banana, dragon fruits, cili, etc etc. Quite fun working with cousins and can burn off my fats. XD
There are more to type, I guess picture says it all.
I will upload the pictures when I'm back home ^^

Dear, called you that day and I finally found the missing part of me.
Thanks for giving me supports when I'm lost. ^^
Felt so close when I called you, but that day alot of disturbance ( fire crackers )
Haha, miss you~ dear
And, I don't mind waiting for you everyday dear.
Don't worry.
you~ SMILE! =)

To Be Continue with photos...