In the end, I get very terrible results and I don't know how to face my parents with a bad results. Though, I saw many happy ones shouting when they have achieve their targets and I wish to get that achievement too. To be honest, I'm jealous because they don't work hard but they get good results in return, it's because of luck or what? face problem? It's so unfair. =(
Never mind, forget bout it. I guess it's just temporary. What I want is my own result, I need to start studying during my free time and stop slacking in front my computer and MSN with friends. What I want is just a good SPM results before I leave this memory land. A friend of mine once asked me "Why do you go so far for others, it's not worth to spend your valuable time on something that didn't pay your efforts in return...?" Instead of doing one at a time, I want to spend same amount of time and trying to achieve both things. Play hard and study hard. It's easy to say than doing it, but I have promised myself and I have determination to do it every single day.
* sorry everyone, I let go everyday easily. Move on and nothing come to my mind until now.
- End -
