- End -
Friday, April 3, 2009
Last and Final..
"The biggest enemy is you, yourself" it flashback on my mind from that moment, ever since you speak to me today. I remember, I promised you I will study hard after I get this brand new PC, how I beg you for money just to buy it. But in the end, I disappoint you, I'm sorry, I'm a big liar. Everyday, you give me the best, make fruit juice, cook for me, tidy my bedroom, fetch me home, help me wash my leftover cups and plates, without complains. You give me what I want, but yet I still don't bother what you said to me and complain to you. I heard you cough in the night time, I saw how you spend precious time just to make us feel comfortable, I feel how tired you are everyday, how lonely you are and I still doing nothing everyday, sitting in front pc and give bunch of reason just to excuse of my mistakes. I cheated in exam, just to get a pass result and forget bout it after wards. Continue wasting time on stupid stuff. I know you love me, mom and dad, I just too stubborn. When you lecture me, I don't even dare to look into your eyes, am I afraid or simply don't bother what you are saying to me? I know it hurts, I can feel it. You love me in a different way and normally it hard to get into my ears because you're telling the truth of me. You let me to choose my own future, but I think I need you to guide me after all, sometimes I'm lost, I'm lonely, I need supports. You try the soft way because you know that it won't work well in the hard way for me. You gave me lots of chances, but I don't appreciate it at all. I promised, that I will change myself no matter what, I promised you I won't let you down again and I promised you I won't let you worried of me and tears you off......I'm sorry...Forgive me...
