Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Little Piece of My Mind

Long time didn't come here and blog, perhaps I'm busy or lazy, haha.
Though, I will just make it short and simple.

Here is what I wanted to share to all:

#1 " Help your friends when they need you, if they did not appreciate it, that's their own problem. "

#2 " Do not scare to lose someone, do your part give of your best to your loved one every single day with no regrets! "

#3 " Forgive and let go of it! "

#4 " Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

#5 " Think positively and think of the negative too. Dare to try and fail once! "

That's all for today, you may ask me anything further details on this.

Cherish every moments in your life, there's no turning back.

Be happy everyone~

P/S : I will like to thank Suet Ping and everyone who helped me when I'm down, thanks for everything!

- End -