Someone hurts me or I have a bad experience with them,
Rather than brush away the pain,
I get stuck emotionally,
and the wounds still remain.
Time passes day by day and it becomes harder to move forward.
Before I know it, years have passed.
And to become more fulfilled in the present and more excited about the future,
I seriously need to learn to let go of the past...
Now,
I'm trying to let go of the past because it is yesterday.
When I relate to the past, I don't relate to anyone or anything.
And I'm literally talking to myself.
Since I've already heard all I have to say about all that is past,
I will let go of the past and move forward,
because the past is already bygone.
Therefore,
I try to be neutral and don't judge things anymore.
Because, I finally understand that " don't be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened ".
Thank you for everything and I want to apologize for what I have done to you.
Hope you won't keep in heart anymore and forget about me and everything.
I will let go of it and choose a new path from today onwards.
Though, I will never look back anymore, unless...
Bye, farewell my friend.
P/S: Don't worry everyone, be happy.
I'm fine.
- End -
