Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Existence of 29 Feb in year 2009

Yesterday, I met up with dear to eat lunch at the canteen after school dismiss.
After we bought our lunch, dear went to buy drinks for me.
Then, suddenly Adrian and his friends walk by and say hi.
After that, they left for tuition classes.
It was a surprise that dear wants to learn how to hold chopsticks. ^^
Normally, other people will don't bother learning the right way.
Teach dear the right way to hold it, but still need more practice until you get used to it.
Jiayou lo! ^^
We chat a lot while we are having our lunch.
Then, dear took out the paper and asked me for a pen.
Asked me whether I want a day of 29 Feb in this year or not.
Then I said, of cause I want, why not? but..how? @.@
Then dear told me how the day exist between 28 Feb and 1 March.
Dear created for me and it last for 16hours in between the day of 28Feb and 1 March. ^^
Dear, I remember I have once told my mom when I'm young but mom thought that I'm crazy. Aiks T_T
and all this while I love to see you smile dear, staring at you most of the time. XD
Anyway, Thanks dear! Muacks!

Dear, I hope you can manage your time well and focus in your studies. =]
Catch up the daily homework before it's piled up. @.@
And I hope you can do your best for tomorrow netball MSSD competition.
Have a good rest today and be in best condition for tomorrow.
and I'm glad that you like the song of my blog. ^^

Wish all my luck on you!
All the best and take care dear.
Love you, dear! Muacks!



- End -