Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm back!

Planned an outing for the past weekend but it was a failure,
due to miscommunication.

Argh, never mind..
Thinking of heading back to hometown at Kedah.
It's was a long tiring journey and I doubt it for days..
In the end, since I didn't get the chance to see my grandparents.
I decided to pay a visit to their cemeteries.

But..
I didn't regret going to Kedah..
I find it's the chance to spend time with my family together..
Somehow, they thought me a lot of things..
share a lot of opinions..

Somehow..
I realized how important they are,
through their smiling faces,
laughters and time spending together,
though..
we hardly meet,
maybe once or twice a year..
and
you won't know
when
they will leave you when the time comes.

Missing the warm welcome from relatives,
simply because some didn't meet for years already..
Missing the precious moment together,
because things changed when we meet the next time..
And most important,
trying to make everyday memorable
and with no regret.
Most important is Happy. =)

Photo of the day


Baby Yi Hang

Laughing goat? LOL


Sleeping with pose.
see that pussy cat too!
LOL


Nitez,
Qing