Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A busy day

Don't limit your challenge,
challenge your limit.

Whole day carrying a 4kg laptop bag,
from Lowyat to Time Square,
then from TimeSquare to Sungai Wang,
then back to Time Square,
for movie,
How to train your dragon.
Nice show indeed. =)

Today used around Rm300 on
laptop bag, laptop keypad dust protector,
laptop security locker, laptop cooler,
lunch at food court,
movie and
hawaiian clothing.

I just here to mention that,
KL developed until really really..
complicated
in term of road traffics and routes..
Spend lot of time explaining to dad where..
me and my sis are..

Somehow, It's a great visit to timesquare..
big until I speechless..
and many times I found that I'm lost..
dunno where am I going
haha..

Tiring day,
time to get some rest..
tomorrow gonna go for medical checkup
hope everything going well.
Wish me luck! =)







Nite,
Qing