Since Wednesday, I've been thinking of studying hard because I have been FAIL-ing subjects in previous exam. Then, something slipped out of my mind ages ago and it popped out on my mind again, Study Group!
Hah, We always say, " Aiya, what study group la, end up cao gei one!", but that day it totally different, we are like discussing in an official meetings. We flip through every important details then teach one and other with patience!
Imagine after school, we ate and went back home together. We started study from 3pm until 9pm for the first time! Althought our brain are stuffed with sciencetific words and diagrams, at least we are satisfied that we spend out time and archieve something valuable.
Study group is not an easy job to conduct because it needs everyone's spirit to maintain the discipline to fulfill our objectives. Oh ya, these few days, I found a philosophy book in my dad's shelf, I read through it and found this might be useful to someone out there and I wanted to share it here. It says,
" Success is no more than the natural consequence of consistenly applying the fundamentals of sucess to life ".
Like how we solve our maths questions, if we don't learn 1+1=2, 1x5=5, then how can we solve question like this, (1+1)(1x5)=?. Its all based on the fundamentals which is the basic that you learnt in kindergarden, like ABC to form a word "Apple". You need to consistenly use and apply it in our daily life to archieve success.
After tomorrow, it going to be a 2 weeks holiday. Hope everyone live to the fullest in this coming holiday! and I wish everything will be back to track and going smoothly in days to come. That's all for today. Say goodbye to your yesterday's. =]
Hah, We always say, " Aiya, what study group la, end up cao gei one!", but that day it totally different, we are like discussing in an official meetings. We flip through every important details then teach one and other with patience!
Imagine after school, we ate and went back home together. We started study from 3pm until 9pm for the first time! Althought our brain are stuffed with sciencetific words and diagrams, at least we are satisfied that we spend out time and archieve something valuable.
Study group is not an easy job to conduct because it needs everyone's spirit to maintain the discipline to fulfill our objectives. Oh ya, these few days, I found a philosophy book in my dad's shelf, I read through it and found this might be useful to someone out there and I wanted to share it here. It says,
" Success is no more than the natural consequence of consistenly applying the fundamentals of sucess to life ".
Like how we solve our maths questions, if we don't learn 1+1=2, 1x5=5, then how can we solve question like this, (1+1)(1x5)=?. Its all based on the fundamentals which is the basic that you learnt in kindergarden, like ABC to form a word "Apple". You need to consistenly use and apply it in our daily life to archieve success.
After tomorrow, it going to be a 2 weeks holiday. Hope everyone live to the fullest in this coming holiday! and I wish everything will be back to track and going smoothly in days to come. That's all for today. Say goodbye to your yesterday's. =]
- END -

